Mi's trying to kill me...

QUICK post today - I'm sitting in class but we're on a five minute break and I figured I'd take the opportunity to get you updated on the day before I find myself too busy tonight (I'm finally going to see my Edward with the ladies!)

TODAY:
Ran 5K with Mi. I had a new and disgusting experience part way through as I slightly puked part way through - one of those gross little ones you gag up and swallow and then you're stuck with the disgusting burning taste in your mouth and throat?? Yeah, what the heck?? DISGUSTING. AND with only 8 laps to go I could feel my breath just slipping away, so I walked half a lap to recuperate. But even walking half a lap we did it in 32 minutes, and Mi ran an extra lap while I was walking, so apparently we were going faster than we usually do, though it felt like a snail's pace and like it was going to kill me.

AND I'm wearing jeans today definitely from pre-Little Miss, that last time I wore gave me serious muffin-top and weren't really move-in-able. Yeah, they're fine and dandy and like, comfy now. :) Definitely not loose, but there ya' go.

Back to class! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muah ha ha - no no no... is it as rewarding as i told you it would be? You're feeling fantastic right now aren't you - aside from the cold classroom.
Mi

Di said...

I can't believe 32 minutes is a snail pace for you! I think my record is 31 minutes (I am definitely a snail). ...Enjoy Edward!