Two more sleeps 'till school starts...

So it's Tuesday, which I think for most of the munchkins around means school started today! And I know a friend of mine in teacher's college who started classes a week ago, if not two by now...I forget! Anyway, last ones to start, as always, are the undergrads!! And that's ME! School starts up on Thursday. CRAZY! WHERE did my summer go?? The summer I was hoping to spend getting all svelte in??

Thursday school starts. Sunday Little Miss turns 1. OHmigosh, it's almost too much for this little brain of mine to get around and deal with.

Little Miss has managed to uber-cute her way into daycare with our backdoor neighbour, which is AWESOME - I can drop her off when I need to leave for classes, and pick her up when I'm done for the day! I'm sad to leave her, but thrilled that I don't have to use the daycare at school where she'd be stuck with them ALL DAY - "no in-and-out program for 'infants'". Shouldn't a parent be allowed to take care of her kid? ANYWAY....

So I'm looking at my schedule, figuring while Little Miss is in the backyard and I'm on campus I'll have to make use of the facilities between classes because it's going to be easier than fitting it in at home....except there's a few days I think I'm gonna' have troubles. I think as the first week goes by that's what I'll focus my blogging energies on - getting my workout schedule figured out; don't you find that writing things down makes it oh-so-much easier to visualize and handle??

Maybe I'll workout in this hour between classes, go to seminar sweaty and smelly, and then shower in the next hour between seminar and lab.... That sounds like a good Wednesday.

When am I going to do homework??

TODAY:
30 minutes Wii Fit "aerobics" - warm up with advanced step, 10 minutes super hoola-hoop, 6 minutes rhythm boxing twice
45 minutes yogilates
I've been having so much fun with the Wii Fit exercises I haven't ventured back outside for a run since my cold took off. I probably should - I'm sure it does more benefit in the amount of time I give it than does my new favourite video games...

Wii Fit measures:
Weight - 178.8 lbs
BMI - 28.73

2 comments:

Food Addict said...

Yeah for wii fit!! Right now it's the only exercise I get, that and running around the campus.

Red said...

I can't seem to totally shake my illness so I've been defaulting to it because it's a wee bit less intense than taking my poor sick self out for a run. It just might become such a habit I never make it back outside! hahaha WAY too much fun!