The Anti-Stress

So, remember (or do you?) how a little while ago I said something about how I've realized that I like, NEED to run?? Did I say that? I think I said that. hahaha Maybe?? Anyway.

Today, was a great day, which maybe I'll write about some other time, but it was a great day. Little Miss and I did the 1.5 hour drive to visit and play with her three cousins and Aunties today and had SUCH a great day.

Then we got in the car for the 1.5 hour drive back home.

By the time I got home I had completely forgotten about my lovely day with my lovely nieces and lovely sisters-in-law, vegging, eating cookies (whoops....), playing.... I had perma-scowl on. Even when I focused on relaxing my face muscles I had this...PRESSURE in my forehead.

Mr. Man asked how the day was. All I could get out was...pressure...need to run....

But then I crashed and felt too exhausted.

And Mr. Man said, it's not too late to run. You don't get to run as often as you'd like. You should go for a run.

So I did.

Within FIVE MINUTES of my time with Optimus Prime I felt ALLLLLLLLLLLL better. ALL better.

I DO remember having a great day! I DON'T remember how horrid I felt being whined and screamed and cried at for an hour and a half. GREAT day. I feel good.

Thanks, Mr. Man!

0 comments: