Pass It On

Pass it on...

Places I worked...
1. Golden Fish & Chips
2. Ralph Culp and Associates Inc.
3. MTC Cafeteria
4. Bluenotes

Movies I can watch over and over... (these aren't in any particular order for me...)
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. The Lake House
3. Batman Begins
4. Transformers

Places I've lived...
1. Georgetown
2. Provo
3. 17 Collier St., St. Catharines
4. 131 Rockwood Ave., St. Catharines ;)

Favourite TV shows...
1. Glee
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. Everybody Loves Raymond

Places I've been...
1. Florida
2. Utah
3. Washington DC
4. California (yup...I'm a BIG traveler. Been ALL over. This continent.)

Favourite foods...
1. Spaghetti
2. Korean
3. Double-cheese sausage penne
4. Aglio e Olio with Shrimp ;)

Places I'd rather be...
1. In bed
2. taking a bath
3. massage table
4. over there (pointing) on that couch 'cause it's longer than this love seat....

1 comments:

Emily said...

The Lake House? Really? I thought I was going to die watching that the first time, lol. I love how everyone loves different things!
I read your favorite foods and thought of my awesome wedding gift! I've been able to have "RED's" favorites because of my cool recipe book which I love! :) Hmm... my favorite from the book... hmm... I think I love the caesar salad recipe... and anything pasta you put in there.. Yum. Wow, long comment. Loves. :)