Reality sets in.

So, here it is, 12:46am the last "night" of reading week. What a great week we've had. You may remember last year we went to Ottawa for the week to visit friends. Well, this week we opted for a full-on "stay-cation" which we just....NEEDED! And LOVED! It has been SUCH a wonderful week being home, all three of us. We've been as busy as ever - I don't think we've yet had a free night? PHEW! But we've gotten so much done that we've been putting off...it's just been great!!

And now I'm feeling the staying-up-too-late exhaustion, and looking at my list of schoolwork and preparation to get back in the groove by Monday morning at 8am, when I have my first midterm, and my 10am meeting with my professor advising my independent study...and I'm having a bit of a panic attack.

UH oh!!!!!

And I'm thinking, oh, it's okay, I'll just get to work like mad tomorrow night and we'll get done what we get done.

Except I'm WORKING tomorrow night! hahaha

WHOOPS.

Anyway, it will all be fine. I'm an expert "fritter-er" and actually perform amazingly well under wicked self-imposed amounts of pressure to make up for it soooo while I may miss the A for Monday's midterm I have to admit....I DON'T CARE!

It's been a WONDERFUL week and I wouldn't have changed a moment of it for a higher mark if I HAD had a little more foresight.

On the other hand...these next couple of days are going to be pretty interesting... hahaha

Wish me luck! ;)

0 comments: