Getting off my Arse?

Okay, well, I HAVEN'T exercised today, no.  Sorry. 

BUT...I DID dig my weight bench & paraphernalia out of the back CLOSET where it's been sitting for...ever?  And THAT took some SERIOUS cleaning and reorganizing of my basement.  Which isn't done.  And, apparently, never will be.... it's been an ongoing process since we moved in about 4.5 years ago.  Yeah, apparently it's just not meant to be usable space down there.  Which frustrates the heck out of me.  But that's another story all together.

I figured, though, I should check in.  I want to get back to this blog's original purpose - to keep me motivated, honest with myself, and keep track!!  So hopefully, if I don't forget (no promises) I'll hop on my Wii Fit later tonight and see just HOW bad the damage is after so many months of idleness aaaaand, I dunno.  We'll have the new starting point?  Sure.  Sounds good.

Well, on THAT note, I need to get back up off my giant rear and get back to cleaning this dumping zone we inhabit.  I wonder if I'll find the floor in the bedroom before going to bed tonight.  Huh.

0 comments: