Holy exhaustion, Batman!

OY! Who decided that ending finals was a good idea? I've been run off my FEET today!! HOLY!!

I spent the day working on organizing my incredibly DISorganized (YES I know it's my fault they were so....a;ofae;fa;eof to begin with but come ON!) business financial information for my TAX RETURN (oh joy, and rapture) AND actually working ON the business, not to mention cleaning house, making food, chasing the kiddo (though I'll admit I took advantage of daycare today - thanks Neighbour!) AND putting in an hour and a half at church to help a friend lead a bunch of unruly boys through an activity. Oy oy oy.

BUT I said I'd report - today I ran 5K on Optimus prime, then played a surprisingly intense game of BUMP against an 11-year-old - there were other players but we were the last men standing.... - basketball (I'm sorry but I hate basketball), dodgeball, this game called 'Stones' which was a blast.... PHEW.

I am TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED.

No more workies. :( Just sleepies. Ahhhhhh........sleepies......

0 comments: