Oy. I need to confess.

What a bad week for this blog. I'm embarrassed. BUT I started this to keep accountable, so here I am!! Ready to spill.

SOOOOOOooooooooo I didn't really just fall off the bandwagon last week, I LEPT from it. Couldn't have been more blatant or intentional a fall if I'd tried.

You know I was sick, and that was really true. Friday last week I was sick, on my period, and just heading OUT of the semester's classes and IN to the semester's finals....

I caved.

I opened a little baggie of candies on my work-desk that I use for prizes and gifts at events, and ate it. Now, not really all that big a deal - small baggie of candy. BUT it was Friday, not Saturday.

Then, Saturday, I ate candy like it was going out of style. Then cake, and ice cream. Then Sunday I had some ice cream with chocolate sauce. Then Monday I finished the ice cream by myself and topped it off with chocolate sauce. Between handfuls of chocolate chips.

I've been downing chocolate chips all week.

Two nights ago I had extraordinarily-wonderfully buttered popcorn at midnight while watching "The Office" and ate until my belly hurt before I passed the bowl to Mr. Man and Bravo, who was over. Then last night after dinner I made this amazing not-quite-caramel popcorn to go with "Transformers." I REALLY wanted to go for a run yesterday, clear the last of this cold, and work out the I-had-two-finals-this-week tension buuuuut it didn't work with Little Miss yesterday. So we substituted with the movie.

This morning I was going to run on Optimus Prime but had a couple of leads for work AAAND was expecting someone for lunch (who didn't show! Sad...) so cleaned and tidied the house, showered, and got dressed. I guess theoretically I still have time today, but I don't have time today. Little Miss should wake up from her nap at any moment, and I have choir practice tonight that will take up my entire evening.

At least I won't be able to stuff my face...

Thankfully ShopGirl hasn't called in for my results for the challenge, but if she does I'd say it's safe to assume I did NOT win, though I haven't checked anything lately. My pants still fit....

In two days I'm to participate in my first ever race. I'm scared out of my mind, and I haven't run in over a week. Due to the cold, at first, and today to my being a lazy bum.

Someone yell at me and get me back on track, will ya'??

0 comments: