Figures.


image from http://www.oursalvation.com/ralph_and_loretta/sick-in-bed.gif

So, of course. Right? I mean, of COURSE. I have homework piled UP TO HERE, my house needs tidying and cleaning, and, oh wait, it's opening night of the play on Friday.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick. Uuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhh......... And it's ALL in my throat. All of it. Which, of course, the best place to get hit with illness days before having to bust out the voice for solos on the very top of my comfortable range. Oh how I HATE to sing through a cold. It's SO hard and often impossible... it takes ALL the fun out of it.... aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

So, this really, is just a whining post. RaeDawn graciously took Little Miss off my hands for a couple of hours so here I lay, in bed....just....just PRAYING that this is unlike every single other cold/throat-type illness I've ever had and just...vanishes by Thursday afternoon so I'm 100% and back at it for dress rehearsal. THANK-YOU, my dear friend.

Alright. That's enough of that for today. BORING post, I know. I'm just....gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Psychology works, right? Placebo effect? So...I'm laying in bed resting, which should help. So YUP, I'm better..... nope, didn't work. sigh Ouch. That hurt. :(

0 comments: