Hum drum and la dee daaa

So, TRYING to get back in the swing of things over here..... I've just deleted a bunch of aimless rambling that bored me to WRITE sooooo... yeah.

I feel like hooey today, which is thrilling. It's like, I'm not sick, but I'm not not sick. I'm fine and functioning, but just aaaaacccccccchhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg for my bed. But it's not [just] that I'm tired, I'm just....blech. It's also, very very very boooooooooooring.

Sooooooo...

let me take you to some of my favourite places on the interweb! hahaha WAHOO! I know, right? SO exciting!

CAKEWRECKS
THIS BLOG is, I think, the only thing ever, EVER, I've read on the internet that had me doubled over with laughter. These people are BEYOND funny. OH. MI. GAWSH. I can only imagine if you have any inclination for baking cakes that it would be about a trillion times funnier, but what do I know? Past chocolate chip cookies (which I have absolutely, 100% MASTERED, by the by) I'm not a baker. At all.

My most absolutely favourite two posts I've found on Cakewrecks so far? This one and this one. Read them. Love them. Laugh. Aaaaaaaand, actually, maybe make sure you go pee BEFORE you go visit the site, JUST IN CASE. ;)

Alright, well, that's enough today. I know I said "places" a minute ago, buuuut my couch and book are calling to me as Little Miss is busy stuffing her face with "gabwana" - she totally just ran over and said "trick or treat! I want some candy." She then settled on asking for a banana... - and watching Go Diego Go.

sneeze Ugh. Excuse me.

0 comments: