Time to wake up!

Hi, there!  No, I haven't forgotten about blogging, it's just been a little busy. With Mini Miss, studying, working, and these other two minions I live with, sometimes life just gets a little bit away from me.  And when there's so much to be done some of the stuff I love doing just for me gets shoved to the side.

Anyway.  Here I am!

And I'm doing okay.  Detox ended a little while ago, to great success; I fit in pants that were painful at the beginning, can button up blouses again, and am quite comfortably in my pre-pregnancy fat pants hahaha

And I'm doing....okay.  Some days are better than others. I must admit I give myself too many allowances, I think, between not wanting to be high-maintenance when eating with others and the fact that I'm breastfeeding Mini Miss... it's increasingly rare for me to make it through an entire day eating the way I'm supposed to be eating.

Which, honestly, is NOT okay.  hahaha

Because while I know I am sporting some SERIOUS post-baby muffin top... I don't always FEEL like I'm a fatty.


And then...I see this...

Yeah...that's not the dress bulging out to the side like that...

And then I go on Facebook and see this, from last night's kickboxing class:

Can you find me? Goodness, how can you NOT find me! Itty bitty head on a giantess of a body!  hahaha (Fun fact, side note: The gal on the right in this pic, in the black tank top? Totally just competed in a body builder competition...it's insane! To prep she literally worked out four+ hours per day and was on the STRICTEST diet EVER... she said it was basically like having a whole second job... WOWZERS. Not recommending, just...neat!) 

Soo....I'm a bit horridly embarrassed. And disappointed in myself. But then I think, I'm pretty sure I'm working harder to get back to ME this time than I did with Little Miss aaaand....it's a LOT HARDER the second time around. At least on this body.  And I need a kick in the butt. Because, honestly, I can't afford NOT to lose the weight; all of my summer clothes are from when I was THIN before I got pregnant and we, quite frankly, can't spend the money on my acquiring an entire new fat wardrobe just to survive the summer. 

Sigh. 

So, that's that for now. I'm done my daily scheduled "me" time and have to get to work. I'll try to keep tabs on myself... I need to be honest with me and not let my brain take over and tell me lies on either end of the spectrum: yes-you-can-eat-that-croissant-it's-not-that-big-a-deal; wow-you're-hideously-fat-and-should-never-eat-again... ;-)  Nope, I'm going to TRY to keep myself in check in reality. ...I may need some help with that... hahaha 

And now, to work!  Happy Wednesday, folks! 
Red

0 comments: