Day 1

This morning, Mr. Man, Little Miss, and I all got up. Little Miss and I promptly chowed down on bananas (I don't think Mr. Man ate anything first thing...?) aaaand we got moving on our day.

Which for me meant a hefty workout.

Oy.

BUT I DID it! And it wasn't nearly as bad as I psyched myself up for. I think one of the reasons I have a hard time working out in the mornings is that I look at HOW LONG it's going to take and it just feels like a WASTE because if I start 'now' I won't be done for an HOUR and THEN I can shower and get ready - puts the whole day back by an hour and makes me feel lazy. Which is ridiculous because....isn't exercise kinda' near the opposite end of the lazy-super-not-lazy continuum from lazy??

This morning's workout consisted of a five-minute RUN, followed by supersets of chest press and squats, followed by crunches, followed by one-episode-of-"The Office"-lengthed...jog. Really I don't think I can say what I did was run - I was going pretty slow. My legs, after squats, don't really WANT to run all that hard.

Tomorrow: JUST the 25 minute 5-factor workout.

Funny, though - Mr. Man and I finally buckle down with his new schedule and sort things out for how we're gonna' run things aaaaaaand they change his schedule BACK. So Now I feel ill equipped for the OLD schedule again! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

OH, and I was re-reading yesterday's post - when I invite you to "join me" I don't mean join me in this SPECIFIC insane work-out schedule, I just meant in general. hahaha Like, if you need some encouragement in YOUR endeavours however great or small, "join" me and let's beat this thing!!

Okay, I think that's enough of that. I'm going to get another 'boring' vote today, aren't I?! *sigh* I should take that option out of the voting.... ;)

0 comments: