Day 2....

....did NOT go as expected BUT I got in the workout, and still in the A.M.

Today was just the 25-minute 5-factor, which is fine and dandy. I remember not really caring for Tuesdays when I did this BEFORE - Tuesday includes sigle-arm dumbell rows with each arm, so takes twice as long to do (at least it feels like it) and THEN for the core exercises you do trunk-lateral-flexion-extension with a dumbell which means you have to do IT on two sides too which takes twice as long again!!

Tuesdays 25 minutes may be slightly super-sized.... BUT still done.

Mr. Man's schedule goes back to 'normal' starting tomorrow again, which knackers my current workout plans. SO we'll see what happens...tomorrow's supposed to be a day off 5-factor but add-in a run. Someone check to see if I did it, will ya'??

Oy.

0 comments: