I love my life - I love my life - I love my life...

Theoretically I would love to be posting every day, or nearly every day. I do manage to run/exercise more often than I've been posting, but I almost feel as if, for now, I've conquered that and posting is pointless or almost like BRAGGING. So lately I've really only been focusing on accomplishments and whatever. Which I guess may be more braggy than not but...whoops. hahaha

AND I find I'm just EXHAUSTED all the time - I'm really not on board for this whole daylight savings thing - I'm sleep-deprived, have to get my own body to adjust to the time AND get an 18-month-old to adjust AND when her bedtime comes around it's going to be as bright as bright can BE in her room -really really conducive to schleepies, as they are known around our house. (Oh come on, we're allowed ONE 'baby-talk' word!!)

But even without DST I'm tired. I'm just TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED. I have too much to do and not enough steam so when it gets down to the things I enjoy doing, like this blog, I'm often done for the day and have nothing left to give to the world. Or my husband.

Anyway, not meant as a pity-party, today, I'm just oh-so BLAH about the whole thing. Weekends are SO busy I almost look forward to 8am class on Mondays to get back into a normal, slightly-less-hectic schedule. I mean, who DOES that?!?!

And, of course, I'm sick again. AGAIN. I sound like a man. Which would be fine and dandy if I were a man or even if my regular voice were mannish BUT to the best that I can tell when listening to myself I do NOT usually sound like this. It's like the sound is just stuck at a filter that's not letting anything through except raspy-mannish-ness. I guess it could be a good time to go for work at a 900 number....

Anyway, so that's what's going on. I'm working on it. At least in theory. If I can get my poor achy little head wrapped around it I hope to make the blog more interesting than just huzzah-I'm-amazing-and-can-run-forever and to do it more OFTEN, but for now, you get the more slightly-broken version of me.

Okay, so now you know.

OH yeah, and I think I've decided I'm addicted to food, so we're going to work on that. A LOT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Or my husband".... nice.... not something I was really wanting to hear though :p

Anonymous said...

p.s. I'll never be able to look at you and Mr. Man the same way again... though little miss had to come about some how I guess

Red said...

What? Why? hahaha I didn't mean anything gross or weird.... You sick-o!

stephs.unforgettable.moments said...

Heeeey Reddd!
Just thought I'd say if you ever need time to get stuff done around the house, or relax for a little while and need someone to occupy your little miss. I am more then willing to play with her haha. I'm your man.....well more like woman.

Red said...

hahaha I didn't MEAN that, Nacho!!

Not specifically......

;)