Ode to the scratchy throat

I found the camera, so I will post pictures of the Ottawa trip to PROVE that I was there. :) AND moving.

I have nothing interesting to say today, but it's been a couple days and I am honestly trying to be more diligent about the blog because I enjoy it so. BUT, as seems usual, I'm sick. So today, I did nothing.

Except madly finish a huge assignment for my exercise physiology class that I meant to polish off over the weekend BUT got hit with one of the busiest weekends EVER (sometimes I seriously wish I was just a STUDENT and not a student, mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt........I envy my classmates this. But only sometimes. I wouldn't trade Little Miss and Mr. Man for the world).

SATURDAY before I was completely derailed by this, whatever the new sickness is, I did get a run in on Optimus Prime. It was pretty good. I got tuckered out before my usual finish distance, so took a teeny walking break, and finished 5K doing intervals (they were good, HARD intervals, I PROMISE, Mi!! Mr. Man can vouch for me!)

Okay. Now I'm going to go take a bath and try to sweat this crap out of me so I can feel human ASAP.

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

Aww feel better!!! xo

Anonymous said...

You are a trooper!
I totally believe you.
Sheesh i can't believe you did one.
I haven't run since thursday!
Mi