Back to basics

Okay, so, the Bravo-challenge is on!! hahaha We busted out the WiiFit yesterday, as I mentioned, and so bright and early this morning I weighed myself again for our challenge updates.

Yeah, somewhere, magically as I slept I lost 3.3lbs.

Do you see why I hate WEIGHT as a measure of fatness or fitness or whatever? It's so....NOT! hahaha BUT I DID read relatively recently in 'Women's Health' (obviously the be-all-and-end-all; forget what my professors teach me, if it's not in 'Women's Health' it CAN'T be true! hahaha Ohmigosh I'm KIDDING folks - geeze!!) that people who DO weigh themselves every day(ish) lose whatever-percentage more weight than those who DON'T because it's that CONSTANT reminder or something like that. They backed it up with some study... let me know if you want a more succinct description and I'll see if I can track it down.... ;)

SO, back to the weighing-game.

TODAY: 167.3 lbs Just glancing back at my previous WiiFit stats it looks like my lowest was 165.3, so I'm only up 2 lbs in however-the-heck-long it's been. Meh. There could be worse things.
ALSO today ran 5km on Optimus Prime after Little Miss went to bed. Mr. Man WiiFitted it, too - two days up for him! yay!

0 comments: