....................................

I have no words for what to put as a title for today's post. I just read the first post of my friend's blog and it was...surprising. Take a few - read it. Amazing, really. I'm always in awe of people when they see their problems and take them face on. I mean, we ALL have problems, but when you get past the point of lip-service, in any aspect of life, personal, work, health-related, whatever - when you get to that point when you're actually ready to DO something about it, that's the moment that just leaves me....awestruck.

Kudos, my friends. And best of luck. You have lots of love and support over here!!

(Report so far this week - yogilates yesterday while Little Miss did NOT sleep, but did not scream either, so we'll take it! AND ran 4 miles today. Yay.)

1 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

I just left a big comment. Thanks for posting this. :)