T - 1 sleep 'till vaycay

So TOMORROW we're going on vacation. We're a little excited. It's about time for another break. I'm tired of working to organize my house, then ripping it all apart again fighting fleas, and now trying to put it all back together. We're going to run away from it all for a few days - hooray!!

BEFORE we head out, though, I a) wanted to say "hello!" to the blogging world because I KNOW you'll miss me while I'm gone and b) wanted to share some really cool things I don't know if you'll discover on your own. NOT because you're at all an idiot or anything, but because they may be slightly less-known or whatever.

The FIRST is my girlfriend's new blog which is about her BEAUTIFUL handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry. Seriously, check her out. Her website is www.ACJD.ca and I PROMISE it's worth a look. I can't believe I know the girl that makes this stuff. It looks too....NICE to be hand made! hahaha And each and every piece is different - she never ever makes the same thing twice. Beautiful and UNIQUE every time. (She ALSO has a site listed on ETSY)

This is one of my absolute favourites she has listed at the moment - my birthday's coming up, so cross your fingers for me! hahaha


The SECOND, my hairstylist(s). WHO was my friend first - I sometimes think she's as amazing with me and my hair as she is because she knows me so well but then I'll refer a friend she doesn't know and ohmiGOSH she gets it right and perfect EVERY TIME. She's AMAZING and I am convinced, the ABSOLUTE BEST out there. Check HER out at her new website www.hairmovements.com They did my hair and makeup (as well as my wedding party and mom) way back ;) for my wedding, and I think I looked DANG good! hahaha



Okay, so I KNOW that's shameless plugging, but I'm ONLY giving you the best of the best!! They are both dear friends of mine and INCREDIBLY talented. AND the whole world needs to know, soooo I'm doing my part! hahaha

I'm hoping to run while away at the cottage, but the forecast is calling for 2-3 days of rain sooooo WHO knows?? I'll update the run-tracker when we get back!!

0 comments: