That's better!

THERE! Mr. Man finally had five minutes and fixed my title so it says "Confessions" again instead of "Confession." WOOHOO!! I'm liking this whole fancy layout thing. Makes me feel like I look like I know what I'm doing. HA!!

I'll probably write more about stuff later BUT wanted to let you know where I am and/or have been lately: my sister-in-law and family came down to visit on the weekend, helped with some of the finalization of the new kitchen stuff (HOORAY!! I LOVE it!!), hung out, tidied....all in all GREAT times. Little Miss LOVED having her cousins around to run and jump all over everything in the house....

So, we're finally feeling more or less on top of the house, and then.....the battle of the FLEAS!! (Yes, oh you wonderful people who just left from visiting overnight - we DO have fleas. SORRY we didn't know sooner, but you probably shared a bed with them. YAY!!) SOOOOOOOoooooooooo.......I've spent WAY too much time today vacuuming, spraying, crushing the little suckers under my fingernails, laundering and then DRYING (the heat kills them - hooray!) EVERYTHING.... with oh-so-much more to go. [sigh]

Does it ever feel to anyone else that if it's not something it's something else??? GAH!!

I love owning cats. I love owning cats. I love owning cats. I love owning cats....

2 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

hey I actually like your layout, and I love cats haha.

Granolan said...

I hate fleas! Cool layout, and I loved the comic strip you posted. I think I'm going to add it to my favourites.

Click here to check out my bog