Little Miss Turns 2

I know, I know. I'm a few days late. AND I'm missing probably the best pictures - my dad acted as 'official' photographer for the festivities as I was running around, helping my mom, keeping tabs on child and children, gathering gifts....You know, mommy-of-the-two-year-old type stuff.

BUT we survived. Little Miss is 2. She's ADORABLE, perfect, and I couldn't love her more.

A working-too-hard Mimi pausing to pose with the birthday girl! (THANKS for 'help' throwing the party, Mimi! As usual, couldn't have done it without you!)


We ate a collection of Little Miss's favourite foods - hot dogs, macaroni & cheese, cucumber, just to name a few of the oddly-matched foods on the menu!



Eating cake and waiting to open presents with the crew!


Papa, the official photographer!! Now I just have to track down and steal his SD card....


Auntie & It3 (Get it? COUSIN It? Three cousins, 1, 2, 3, It3! HA! I'm HILARIOUS!) Apparently It3 is a BIG party gal....


Two gorgeous grandmas!


Daddy in his special parent-of-the-important-kid (i.e. the one who's birthday it is - the others are obviously important, too!! It would have been easier for me to come up with something else to say instead of the whole explanation/disclaimer, eh? GAH!)


Aaaaand...this is how we dissect a cupcake:

STEP ONE - dig fingers deeply into icing and pull off completely.


STEP TWO - insert entire icing used-to-be-topper into mouth which has been opened as wide (and tongue out-ed) as possible. NOTE: Important that eyes be shut for this step as it allows for more accurate sensory input that icing has been received by the taste buds.


STEP 3 - ENSURE FULL removal of all icing from fingers on BOTH hand before proceeding - this is VERY important work and must be given the utmost uninterrupted attention.


STEP 4 - Ponder meaning of universe....

3 comments:

Kira Lee said...

I can't believe she's two already! She's absolutely adorable, Red.

Red said...

Thanks!! And I KNOW, eh? WHERE did the time go?!?! She's not my little baby anymore! She's my little girl!!

Shop Girl* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS!! :)