Somebody throw me a lifeline....

I know, I know. Another posting hiatus. One that missed two weigh-ins, a vacation report, aaaaaand...well Little Miss' birthday JUST happened, so I can still blog about THAT! hahaha

The beginning of September is always a little bit very insane in this house. Partly the start of a new year at school (TOMORROW - EEK!), partly from Little Miss' birthday (I mean, two years ago I was actually in LABOUR at the beginning of the month - that's some intense goings on, there!). Partly, now, because of the launch of the lastest Idea Book catalogue for my business.

Times like these, the blog goes by the wayside. Sorry, folks. As much as I absolutely love it in this little virtual world of mine, updates are not a priority.

THAT said, my running's been going great - we've managed to make it fit/squeeze it in even with all the insanity. Admittedly some days I do better than others - my body just doesn't CARE to run some days, but I'll limp out 5-8K anyway.

Today is my last day of 'summer' before school starts tomorrow. School. Tomorrow. 4th year - finally.

I'm heartbroken to be going back and leaving Little Miss for so much of the days. She absolutely ADORES her daycare - she literally gets passed over the fence to our back-door neighbour who runs a FANTABULOUS home-daycare - so she'll be thrilled tomorrow, but I'm going to spend the day in classes learning about how my professors are going to try to kill me teach me this semester wishing I was at daycare with her having her birthday party.

And this semester is going to be HARD. OH. MI. GAWSH. I've spent part of my day reading through the course outlines posted online - seriously, if I get through this semester I'll for CERTAIN have earned that degree next spring.

And I'm just sluggish today. Last evening I came down with a sore throat which has just as mysteriously disappeared as it arrived, but today I'm just itching to crawl back into bed. Little Miss of course, after a long few days of partying hardy for her second birthday, is absolutely EXHAUSTED and, of course, refused to nap, which means I can't nap. I was COUNTING on that today! She's mean....

This is DEFINITELY a whining post - today has been pretty good, and we've had a great summer. Currently my kiddo is parked on my lap and 'we' are watching "Shrek 2" and, really, what could be better than snuggling my Little Miss??

1 comments:

Suzy Scrapbooker ;) said...

..I dunno..snuggling with Mr. Man too.. hahaha! Chin up! Its less than a year of pure torture... and then your FREE!! DONE!! Did I mention NO MORE SCHOOL!!