Bring on Biomechanics

So I am in finals. I'm hiding out at my mom's again today so I can study for my biomechanics exam tomorrow morning - that's right SATURDAY morning - with hopefully less distraction from the Little Miss. We've had a wonderful week playing normal-stay-at-home-mommy decorating for Christmas, playing games, cleaning the house (it really needed it after this semester!!)....I think I'm totally ready to be a mom! hahaha And it only took 15 months.... ;)

LAST NIGHT:
Played soccer. We lost, which is becoming a normal thing for us. I played like a bum, too - got stuck playing forward which I detest, so spent most of my time running around aimlessly feeling like an idiot - I feel so lost when I'm supposed to stick to the front half of the field! hahaha OH well. Still fun.

TODAY:
Nothing yet, but I've brought all my running gear 'cause I know there will be a point part way through the studying today where I'll be looking to blow my brains out and so I'm hoping I'll resort to running 5K instead of searching for a shotgun. Usually works pretty good. Hopefully after the exam tomorrow I'll find another five minutes and let you know how today's run (and tomorrow's - that's currently the plan at the moment, that Mi and I are going to hit the track after our exam) goes.

Okay, enough for now. I have some more notes to print and then some trigonometry to learn! Oh joy and rapture....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, apparently dan showed up with roses and waited at the track to see me for two hours...
but i was shopping.
Mi