Christmas and the Cold

I have been SO sick this week. It's like my body just completely shut down for a couple days. Of course, it didn't happen until after I packed all my running things in my bag to come to Mom and Dad's for Christmas etc. - WHAT a pain!! Little Miss picked up the cold from goodness knows where, shared it with me, and we shared it quickly through my whole family with the exception of Bravo. Lucky Bravo!! Poor Mom put on Christmas feeling the worst of all of us - we love you Mom!!

ANYWAY, so there's been a great lack of exercising but lots of Christmasing (MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!).

AND for Christmas Mr. Man and Mom have teamed up together to poor resources and buy me....A TREADMILL!! I'm SO excited. We've spent a huge portion of today online researching what I'm going to want/need....Anyway, I'll definitely keep you updated on that as it unfolds, but YAY!!

Okay, so prayers that the rest of my cold clears up by Sunday because I'm singing in a choir on Sunday night - performance was postponed due to super-snow last week (thank-goodness as I couldn't speak...) and have a couple solos, and currently sound a little too hoarsely-mannish to pull it off.

No stats today to post - we're still not home. Should be home tomorrow, so maybe we'll get to that stuff. ;)

1 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

I hope you're feeling better!! Happy New Year!!!