DEFINITELY slacking

Okay, so classes are over, obviously and thank GOODNESS. BUT that means my schedule's all out of whack so I'm having trouble a) making the time and b) staying motivated to work out right now. I was going to go for a run yesterday outside when Little Miss took her nap but it was snowing when that finally happened and then she didn't really ever fall asleep (Mr. Man was home, by the way - I wasn't just ditching her).... Anyway, anything I write will be a more-or-less pathetic excuse BUT I'm still wonderful. hahaha

I DID run while at Mom and Dad's over the weekend, but ran out of time so never made it to post.

Little Miss is "napping" again, today, which means she's in her crib, throwing her toys around, and she just yelled 'YEAH! Ya!' I think in an effort to make sure I know she's nowhere near sleep after 30 minutes in there, lullabies playing, bottle drained, clean diaper, snuggly blankie....

Anyway, so no exercising to report BUT my house is super tidy and all decorated for Christmas! YAY! hahaha

0 comments: