Self-photo-shoot

Okay, so I took some pictures of me this morning to show off the new hair and the rapidly healing (and still gross) face. Of course ALL the shots would be better if taken by, well, anyone else, but here you have it. ;)

THIS is the 'face' shot - note the huge crater on the nose (less shiny than it was on Tuesday, thank goodness! It's quite embarrassing in the middle of a final to have your nose start running from THE OUTSIDE!!!) and the beautiful yellow bruising up around the used-to-be-third-eye stitching....there's ONE more, much smaller crater on the other side of the nose, too, but it's so negligible I haven't taken any pictures.

AND a hair shot - yes, Geaka's crazy. hahaha I'm not all that fussy about my hair - I just want it to work for me and be fun. SO we took off some length and added an orange skunk-stripe along the middle.....sometimes I ABSOLUTELY love it. ;) (THANKS, Geaka!)

Hey, if you think this hair is crazy, you should have seen the blue we did last January.....

WAY too much fun. :) I was happy to cover it up, though, when the time came. AND I'll never do blue again.

TODAY:
Ran 5K on the treadmill FASTER THAN EVER! Ran the whole thing at 6mph (the treadmill's in miles - sorry for the back-and-forth with the units of measurement!) or greater and did it in 30:25. Best before today was over 31 minutes. BOOM baby!
I took yogilates with me to do, but between Christmas shopping (YAY I LOVE CHRISTMAS) and studying (YAY ONLY ONE FINAL LEFT) all my time seemed to just evaporate. We WILL get this whole schedule thing down pat, eventually.....

1 comments:

Di said...

Love the hair! Very modern and stylish. Hope the healing continues to be quick!