Congrats Big Momma!

TODAY Big Momma became not-so-big Momma - the BABY came!! Godzilla 1&2 have a baby brother!! SO huge shout-out and congrats to the whole family and THANKS for calling us! We feel so loved!!

Of course, that means we're shopping for a new identifying term for previously-big-Momma 'cause, well, you've seen REALLY pregnant people and then suddenly NOT pregnant people. She's not so big now! hahaha Man oh man, good thing my friends love me instead of finding me the world's most insanely tactless and offensive person...

ALSO today, was the biomechanics final. FANTASTIC - what a way to start off my finals! I'd bore you with the tale of yesterday and the studying-fiasco that resulted in hardly any studying and no run (booooooooooooooooo) BUT I've vented that one off a couple times verbally and really, I'm tired tonight. I know, I know. I'm always tired and my posts are sucking lately. I'll get better. One of the ideas behind this is to add some helpful/useful information for people to steal for their own sleves, and not just me rambling on about nothing for no reasons BUT, again, lately....TIIIIIIIIIRED and honestly can't be bothered. hahaha Again, no offense. It doesn't mean I don't love you few readers of mine.

ALSO today Mi and I went for a run OUTSIDE in the BLISTERING cold and wind and snow and ice - we lasted outside for 20 minutes - no measure how far we went, just around this section of the campus umpteen times - it's hard to move quickly on ice..... Then we went inside and toured around this maze-like confusing part of campus for our remaining 10-15 to make our 30 minute 'run'. It was COLD and WINDY and miserable, but we had fun, I think, and it was great to get out. I mean get out running, not to get outside. The outside part sucked.

I haven't weighed or measured myself so nothing there to report, sorry, but I DID take a nap today and get some of the more difficult-to-shop-for Christmas shopping out of the way. :) The stress is minimal. Good day.

0 comments: