Short and Sweet

SHORT post, but I want to stay (read: get back) in the habit of telling you about my activity levels for the day so....

TODAY:
Ran 5K on the treadmill at Mom and Dad's. Took my time, and didn't separate my warm-up time from the running time - by the end I was too out of it to do the remedial mathematics problem I needed to find my 5K time so no word on that. I ran most of it at 5.7mph soooooo definitely slower than I have done it. Didn't want to go too insane since last time I ran at all was on Saturday with Mi outside in the ridiculous weather. ;)

ALSO got the new 'do for the...well, whatever. hahaha Every now and then Geaka (my super-awesome-amazing hairstylist and friend extraordinaire) and I get bored and do something different, and today was the day. It's pretty neat. Will post pictures, when we get around to it. ;) Shorter (I LOVE short hair, much to Mr. Man's chagrin...poor boy!) and definitely....FUNKIER. (Last January we did blue streaks - TOO much fun! This isn't that wild.)

0 comments: