Do your boobs hang low?

So here I am eating breakfast and I find myself wandering over to msn.com to do the daily crossword BUT before I make it to the games page my eye catches this fantastic headline:

"Why high heels can make breasts sag more"

Now I, thankfully, have relatively small boobs. I love my small boobs. They do NOT get in the way. I can run with an easy-to-find-in-the-stores-sized sports bra with no pain, I fit cute blouses fine and dandy...they're nice and tiny.

I am SHOCKED all the time by how SAGGY my itty bitty boobs are. I've had ONE child and I breastfed her for three months and my teeny tiny little suckers when bra-less dangle down...down...dooooooowwwwn. It's incredible!! I mean, if my boobs are this tiny I can only imagine a well-endowed woman with umpteen breast-fed children...how do you not TRIP on those suckers???

(A moment of silent reverence for the genius that invented the bra......)

So, HAVING saggy breasts, that headline definitely jumped out at me. LEPT from the screen. HELLO, Red! READ me!!

Thankfully, even when I AM all dolled up (hey, it happens on occasion!) it's not COMMON (though not unheard of) for me to wear heels, so for me I doubt this is a big issue, but it's a good read, anyway. Read it here.

(What do you think are the odds SHE'S read that article? HA!)

Ladies, wear flats. Keep your perky breasts perky while you still can!!

3 comments:

Nacho said...

oh man... I need to stop wearing heels

"knees, I like you to meet breasts... you'll be hanging out a lot from now on"

Red said...

Oh, Nacho. hahaha I will admit I was wondering if you would read this one as I...bared all and too much about post-baby me! hahaha

Men, you are WELCOME!

Valerie said...

it's because more than babies will try to suck on those titties then.

found you on 20 something bloggers