Good day, anyone?

HOORAY! FINALLY the new layout! Do you love it? I LOVE it. Obviously, we still have some kinks to work out (i.e. we need to make the blog title smaller so it FITS over there on the left and you can see that it says "Confessions" and not "Confession"...I confess to fitness-wrongdoing too often for this to be a single confession!!) BUT you should get the idea of the awesomeness. Next week Mr. Man will be back to working what are regular work-hours for HIM so we'll finally be back to some "normalcy" around here and we might see each other on occasion!!

THAT and the kitchen is FINALLY starting to shape up nicely - hooray!! Mom came over yesterday afternoon and just went wild helping me. Today Little Miss "helped" some more, and hopefully by the end of tomorrow we'll have it ALL done. Now to just finish that bookcase in the basement....

AND Mr. Man bought me...an early back-to-school/birthday present:

WHICH I'm currently typing on. Or at least TRYING to type on....if this post gets published with oodles of extra typos tonight...SORRY! I think I'm catching them all, though (yeah, right) because typing on this teeny keyboard with shift and enter in such weird spots (relative to my previous, and comparatively enormous, Gateway relic) blocked by / and \ respectively.... and when I reach for 'backspace' I keep hitting '='.... ANYWAY, he ordered it YESTERDAY (from TigerDirect.ca - GREAT website for geeks and those of us who love 'em!!) paid $4 for super-slow regular delivery, and it arrived today. CRAZY, eh? He thought we'd be lucky to have it by September, and now I have all this time to get used to it before I have to use it for note-taking! TOO cool! And it's SO FRIGGIN SMALL I can literally put it in my purse. 'Course, it helps that I don't have the daintiest purse on the planet, but still!! OH and I almost forgot - mine's way COOLER than in the picture - it's red. [drool]

ALSO tonight, I got Little Miss to be with little struggle for a change - she just needed some Mommy-snuggles which I am only oh-too-happy to give her, and then went for a run on Optimus Prime - BOOM baby there's the week's 10K!! HaHA!! Honestly, I didn't think I'd get it done. Even when I started to run tonight I was like, there's no WAY I can run that long!! BUT knowing there are a few people keeping tabs on me...I didn't want to disappoint!!

That's the first time I've run 10km since school ended. (Oh, Mi - how my training [and I!!] misses you!). Took 69:12. Yup, that's right. I'm a speed-daemon.

Well, this turned into a nice braggy, boring post - hahaha - so thanks for sticking it out to the end!! I'll try to come up with something fascinating or hilarious again soon, I promise! :)

1 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

The new layout looks great!

And it's just one-pound-per-week, so you are welcome to to try for 6, but as you started a week late you can do 5 too!!