I am loved!

So you may have noticed that while I'm still managing, I'm having a difficult time at the moment. People keep saying to me they don't know how I can do school AND raise a two-year-old and my flip response is usually that I can't.... Some days that's truer than others.

Today, Little Miss has done an EXCELLENT job of amusing herself while I've worked on my two assignments and two group presentations still looming.... Then off to 'daycare' for a few hours while I went to school for biomechanics.

I just got home.

And there was a message flashing on my computer screen waiting for me from my bud, Steph: "Figured you need a little pick me up after these strenuous weeks. Hopefully he helps." With a link to the following



You were right - I've been blasting Josh for a few days now in the car between home and school. But this was special; thanks Steph. :)

0 comments: