70 X 7

I need to confess.

AGAIN.

It's been a bad little bit for me. A VERY bad little bit for me. Holly commented yesterday how I've been having the WORST luck lately - I feel like that doesn't even BEGIN to describe it, but yes, Holly, you are right.

I am SO worn down and SO tired - largely due, probably, to the two all-nighters I had to pull last week to get everything done and the fact I'm not fully recovered yet - and SO overwhelmed and just so....BLECH.

Even my WRITING has been all of those things lately. Which I know I addressed last time I wrote, but still. It's awful. I'm in a funk in a big way and everything about me shows it. Funk funk funk funk FUUUNK.

And in the midst of all of it, I need to confess.

How many times can you repent before it doesn't count anymore? Aren't you supposed to CONFESS and then FORSAKE?? So, if I keep confessing to you that I'm a Kin-failure is there a point where you stop 'forgiving' me? Where's my calculator - what IS 70x7 anyway? (You smart math people can do it in your head.... :P to you. I probably COULD I just don't CARE to try...)

Confession 1:
I'VE BEEN EATING SUGAR

Okay, okay. Not just eating. INHALING.

sigh

I made it to Mom's birthday cake, as planned. The cake was a couple days before her birthday, but that was expected because her birthday was on a Monday. So we had cake on the Saturday. It was DELICIOUS.

And I was in the throws of fighting off my H1N1 (it's kinda' fun to be part of a worldwide pandemic.... People FREAK out when they find out - WE'RE ALL ALIVE AND WELL, EVERYONE!!) which the following day I used, internally, as an excuse to partake of the cake leftovers.

It was downhill from there.

And then Hallowe'en. OH Hallowe'en how I've decided I absolutely adore you.


And really, if I had been ON the anti-sugar bandwagon, as anticipated, at Hallowe'en then this wouldn't have been a problem:

As it was, I almost single-handedly ate all the 'leftovers' (we 'accidentally' bought WAY too much candy) in...well...ALMOST two sittings. There were a few that made it out alive, I think Mr. Man managed to eat some....but yeah. It was a massacre.

We're potty training Little Miss. I've eaten all of her potty-candies on multiple occasions - thankfully she's getting past the point of 'needing' them so it's usually not an issue, except for the fact that I ATE THEM ALL.

AND with the flu for two weeks and then last week's absolutely INSANE school-load...I hadn't exercised at ALL in three weeks.

Today the Jedi and I were supposed to hit the gym and I'm just in such a funk I managed to talk him out of it. In hindsight...we should have gone - that might have helped bust me out of this funk.

I REALLY want to go for a run...but it's WAY too dark out, Optimus Prime is BUSTED... (more on that when we have something - looks like the circuit board is broken which Mr. Man thinks can only have happened before we even GOT it - kinda' weird that's it's worked all this time...)

SO......I don't know what to say other than to have told you my wrongdoings. I'm not ready today to make any claims or plans or promise to be better. I DO want to re-break up with sugar, but I've been toying with the idea of going 2010 sugar-free.... we'll see.

I just wanted to let you know that at the moment I'm not doing so well, I guess. shrug

Back to homework - yippie.

1 comments:

stephs.unforgettable.moments said...

Red....red red. I know excatly how you feel. Haha
The insane never ending feeling of life never becoming less overwhelming haha. I know i'm sure I dont have the same stuff going on, but I defitnly understnad the overwhemling never ending school work, and life style. I really need to get a post written, i'm just completed amazed at how i'm still alive form the amount of work I have done and have to do. I just finished day 2 of the longest days ever haha. Not prepared for Day 3.
anyways just remember, haha we'll all in the same boat in some way or another.