Priorities schmriorities.

I just want you to know that I KNOW my blogging has been pathetic and oh-so BEYOND lacking of late. For the two of you that read me, I'm SORRY!! But....hopefully you've gotten a slight idea of what life has been like around here lately from my last few posts....as spread out as they've been...

After posting about my massive to-do list the other day... it got BIGGER.

The day I was REALLY hit with the flu was the day before I had this assignment done in this class which I REALLY don't want to get going on so don't let me - I HATE HATE HATE this class; 'nuff said. I think I mentioned the assignment, actually.

The prof NEVER e-mailed me back about handing it in late. I was like, WHAT THE HECK, man! I even said, um, duh if I'd been done early this wouldn't be a problem so obviously I'll take a zero, but let me know either way, and he never wrote back!

So Monday, before I posted, I'd e-mailed all my TAs about trying to catch up what I'd missed and all whatever, and figured what-the-heck and e-mailed the prof again.

He wrote back SO fast.

And gave me less than 24 hours to a) hand in the late assignment, which I hadn't finished because, honestly, I'm not going to kill myself finishing an assignment I'm going to get zero on - I'd SO much rather use that time to be with Little Miss and Mr. Man or...well, just about ANYTHING, and b) hand in the lab assignment PLUS some extra work for the lab I'd missed the previous week due to rushing home to get the H1N1-infected Little Miss from daycare! (Yeah...that's a WHOLE OTHER STORY)

So that list I had on Monday?

I didn't even START until Tuesday.

After having been up 'till 4am "Monday" night finishing all that homework. So TUESDAY was a bit of a write-off 'cause I was a TOTAL zombie.

Then Wednesday night...up 'till 4 again finishing the stuff I hadn't had time to finish Monday/Tuesday from the all-of-a-sudden-I-have-a-week's-worth-of-stuff-to-do-in-less-than-a-day.

Then Thursday and last nights I was up 'till midnight and 2am respectively finishing off cards and creative projects for a craft sale I was in this morning.

PHEW!

So my BLOGGING....has gone to the wayside at the moment. 'Cause I know when I DO sit and write...it sucks! All I have to talk about is how I'm going nuts and I don't even write it WELL - these latest posts have definitely NOT been my best. Which is fine...but yeah.

So THAT'S where I've been, what's going on, and even though I love you very very much, why I might continue to have little to nothing to do with you for the next little while.



Here's a pic of Little Miss to make it better - she's so cute how could she NOT make it all better??

0 comments: