"Pearls"

Okay. So Mr. Man and I chatted. My kitchen's still a disaster, but we're good. We're a work in progress, what can I say??

I LOVED posting Josh so much the other day, I figured I'd do it again. hahaha

Days like yesterday...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song of his. It's one of my absolute FAVOURITES (and this LIVE version is the BEST BEST BEST). This is definitely one of my all-time-favourite I'm-in-a-funk songs. Very cathartic, or something along those lines. ;) hahaha I put it on, CRANK it, and then BELT it out. Love it. (The song's only like, 4.5 minutes - there's a couple minutes of chatting aftewards wherein my darling Josh hugs...someone else sigh, which is actually on the CD, so there ya' go - don't let the length freak you out).



Okay, and NOW we're heading out to someone's house who's taken pity on us for dinner!! HOORAY for charity! hahaha

Happy Sunday!

0 comments: