I. Am. Tired.

Today was rough. And not even really all that bad, just...MAN I'm exhausted.

Mini Miss didn't sleep great last night, so....me neither.

So in amongst the ginormous to-do list that just keeps lengthening of late, I figured gosh darn it, it's been AGES since I took a nap and I am DYING for one, so when Mini Miss naps today, so will I!!

It's 11:17pm. Her longest nap since waking up around 8am today has been 45 minutes, while she was in the sling on the walk to and from school picking up Little Miss.

She has been awake ALL day. ALL DAY!!! Happily awake, for the most part, with some wow-I'm-tired crying interspersed in there, and five minute dozing sessions here and there, but my gosh, she's just been AWAKE.

I. Am. So. Tired.

God gave me my kids super spread apart because He knew I couldn't handle having one big one home all the time and not be sleeping due to the little one. He's smarter than me, for sure.

And all you people with two in diapers at once? FREAKING SAINTS. You folks are amazing. And insane.... Oy vey.

I couldn't even relax and enjoy my night out with my kickboxing gals tonight I was so tired and had to take the dang (adorable, perfect, amazing, squishy little ball of) baby with me. And guess what? Aside from a five minute nap...she didn't sleep while we were out.

I think it's just cruelty that we go through literally the hardest, nearly impossible physical feat out there and then canNOT rest to recover afterwards. For MONTHS. It's honestly miraculous that the human race has been around for longer than two generations because this whole gig is just...ridiculous.

I'm totally going to be asleep before this rug rat tonight.

Detox day 2 fine and dandy. Feeling slightly less starving to death tonight. Ate a LOT of food today, so... Hahaha

For breakfast I ate two eggs and some sugar peas. Then Mini Miss and I did groceries. Then when she FINALLY let me get my lunch I had half a spaghetti squash topped with ground beef, mushrooms, peppers, and tomato sauce. YUM! I had a bit of popcorn to tie me over til going out for dinner at 7, and had three pieces of bacon with Mr Man and Little Miss when they ate dinner (I made them bacon and eggs for dinner, with cucumber that Little Miss just INHALED! Hahaha) then at the restaurant, where it was buffet night, I had oodles of roasted vegetables, chicken, a couple of giant salads with shrimp, arugula, lettuce, mushrooms, peppers. Oh yeah, and somewhere during the day I had a pinch-full of cashews because my tummy was rumbling. O:-)

Now...to try to get that Mini Miss back to this for the night....

0 comments: