TGIF



Today, was a good day.

Thank GOODNESS.

After that craziness with Mini Miss yesterday I finally got to bed around midnight.

And then this little angel baby of mine let me sleep for SIX HOURS.

It was amazing.

Then snuggles with my big girl, morning rush off to school, breakfast, chatting with Mom aaand Mini Miss fell sound asleep nursing. Probably around 10am or so.

I figured, gosh darn it, I'm going to lay down, too. I snuggled up with her and my iPad, played online, read some of my book (Anna Karenina at the moment. I was surprised how much I was enjoying it at first, but now it's dragging for me. Probably because I don't have a lot of uninterrupted free time right now. Sigh.) aaand I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 11am.

And I woke up before the baby. Just before 1. :-)


I cannot tell you how much better I feel today than I did yesterday! Hahaha I cannot WAIT for the eight-hour nights to start again, my gosh. But in the meantime, days like today are sheer awesomeness.

DETOX REPORT

Eggs and pistachios for breakfast - I skipped the peas this morning because...change of pace! Hahaha Lunch (at like, 2:30 by the time I got to it after my amazing nap!) was the other half of yesterday's spaghetti squash with ground beef, mushrooms, and an onion in tomato sauce , and, I think for the first time EVER, or at least in the last three days O:-) I was FULL and actually had a hard time finishing! PROGRESS! Aaaand dinner I had salmon, asparagus, and corn on the cob. No snacking today because I slept so long I didn't really notice hunger hahaha I'm hungry now, but I'll survive.

Kickboxing was fabulous tonight, as always. Love it. Everyone needs something they love to do. I'm lucky I have lots.

Boring post, but it was a blissfully boring day. :-)

OH, and the scale at the dojo is starting to inch thataway like its supposed to after a baby so, BOOYAH. I'm LESS than 210lbs! Hahahaha WINNING!

0 comments: