Feeling GOOD

Okay, well, I don't feel great right NOW actually, as it's quarter past midnight and I'm EXHAUSTED.... And everything I have to report relates to previous in the week with the exception of today's (now tomorrow's) exercise. SO...

THURSDAY:
Played an AWESOME game of soccer. SO much fun. Played the full game as we had no subs, and I was a force to be reckoned with, let me tell ya'! The opposing players were getting mad and frustrated at ME! I was awesome. hahaha

FRIDAY:
Wii Fit weighed myself. Are you READY for THESE stats??
Weight: 168.2 lbs
BMI: 27.03
Yes, that's right. I broke outta' the 170's. BOOM baby!! (Seriously, seeing how I was 225 at one point in my pregnancy - darned water retention - 168 is AMAZING. I feel all SORTS of hot!)

SATURDAY (meant to be today, except it's after midnight so it's yesterday...)
Ran the 5K at my parents' on the treadmill and got my time UNDER 32 minutes! hahaha Okay, so I was SO exhausted and feeling like death (Dad thought I was going to die listening to me 'breathing' as I ran) that the instant I hit the 5K mark I screamed for joy at having done it before the clock read 32:00 and I hit the power-off button before I took note of the EXACT time, which I immediately regretted. (Don't worry - I powered back up and did a proper cool-down....) Anyway, it wasn't MUCH under 32 minutes, like, I think we're talking 31:47 or something. ;) It's the number I picture when I close my eyes and relive the awesomeness.

And NOW I'm going to bed! Skinnier, or at least LIGHTER, and FASTER than a week ago! YAY! Ciao!

6 comments:

Jennifer Rae said...

You are all sorts of hot!

Shop Girl* said...

awww YAY! Congratulations!! You must feel SO good right now! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on that milestone! I failed to keep any fitness this weekend so i'm looking for a running partner tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday - the usual) Let's run this time!
Mi.

Anonymous said...

I am more than impressed! Well done:). The legs must be steel, and those arms defined:).. Congrats once again"

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That's awesome Red!!! Congrats! I started going back to gym today, so hopefully I'll now be able to keep up with your awesomeness, and maybe start jogging together again come January!

Anonymous said...

I missed you and you missed out it was a 27minuter! Maybe we can plan another in the next couple weeks!
Mi