Somethings

Didn't run yesterday but DID exercise - YAY! hahaha AND I had a total meltdown, too. It was awesome. I'm much better today.

I posted the other day that I've discovered I NEED to run because it releases all the angst and stress I build up in my body on a CONSTANT basis, and let me tell you, yesterday, was an angst-ridden day. Oy!

So yesterday afternoon, feeling like garbage (stressed to the max) I popped in a dvd I acquired in January to help fight off the baby-incubator-fat I'd PILED on. It's The Biggest Loser like, on DVD, and the trainers are INSANE. Anyway, I went through Bob's sick Cardio Max and got myself calmed down, all sweaty, and felt thin. hahaha

THEN Little Miss and I went to school to meet my group to work on a project. Yeah, if there was ever a dead-weight for a group project it's me in this one. OH MI GOSH. I don't understand the class even enough to have anything to contribute to the project. It's one of those ones I had a critical test in last week (I got an A on that; thank goodness for neuroANATOMY because neuroSCIENCE is kicking my trash) because I barely passed the midterm.... Anyway, combination of not having a clue what's going on and Little Miss SCREAMING her head off in the middle of the library full of students who are NOT parents trying to study and shooting us looks of what-the-HECK (I'm SORRY everybody! There was no way around it!!)and I don't even KNOW what else, I LOST it last night. Not 'till after Little Miss went to sleep and Mr. Man came home and I started talking about my day - then I seriously just flipped my lid. I sobbed like I don't remember having ever sobbed before, and you can ask anyone who's seen me - when I sob I hold NOTHING back.

So, TODAY I feel amazing. :) Weight lifted. I'm no closer to understanding the project or being an asset to my group but for whatever reason I'm A-okay anyway.

And tonight, soccer!! Wish us luck!

0 comments: