Taking a break

Remember that huge list of school stuff I have to survive?? Well, I'm working on the list today and DYING for a break, so here I am. To give you an update - previously I had two papers and three tests to write/prepare for and I NOW have one paper and three tests to write and prepare for. hahaha I am actually really pleased to have the one paper done and handed in and out of the way and HOPING that whoever marks it thinks I did as awesome a job as I think I did, but the to-live-through list is still OH so high!!

I've written like, 1.25 pages of my next paper, which is to be 4-5 pages long. I figure since I've mostly been writing it when I'm ready to hit my head against the wall after studying for sport psych or neuroanatomy too long that I'm making great progress. AND it's not due until Tuesday afternoon, so I'm chugging along great, there.

Tomorrow's tests...well, they are the two that will either make or break my academic career, I think. I HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE to do EXTREMELY well on these tests, and i don't know if I'm going to pulli t off. I've been studying for HOURS cumulatively, so hopefully it pays off. And then I have a biomechanics midterm on Tuesday which I sadly haven't started studying for. Cross your fingers for me on that one.

BUT I haven't posted in the last couple of days about my activity levels, so surprisingly this post IS going to end up being on topic - and you thought I was just RAMBLING for no reason!!

FRIDAY
LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of studying/researching for paper.
60 minutes yogilates (by the end of the night I was completely burnt out - I was going insane from studying all day. Mr. Man was so good and let me chillax on the mat - aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............)

YESTERDAY
Ran on Mom & Dad's treadmill (came over so Mr. Man would have extra hands to help juggle Little Miss while I hole up and study like a mad woman - I CANNOT play mommy this weekend! GAH! I'm SO ready to be done school!!) and actually finished my 5K, which after this slack-infested week I was pleased with. Brings the total for the week to...16K. I ran four times and only did 16K. GEEZE!! Oh well. AND last night I did my 5K in 32:47 - real easy to count exact time on a machine that does the counting for you....

Just a warning, this may end up being a horrid week for my running as my best times to fit runs in are Mondays and Tuesdays, and have I told you yet what I have on tomorrow and Tuesday?? ;)

Okay, BACK to the grindstone!! And WISH ME LUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you do magnificently on those tests!!!

Unknown said...

Becca you are truly inspirational!! I must admit I haven't been reading along as you post your blogs, but as I was reading them this morning I wanted to get on my treadmill:)
I hope this week goes well for you (school and everything else).
Erica