Bath Time!

REAL quick 'cause my bath water is running BUT I wanted to let you know that I'm done TWO midterms, which may or may not have gone...okay....hahaha AND then after Mr. Man came home to help Little Miss get to sleep I had a date with Optimus Prime tonight to help get out of the this-day-is-too-long-and-houses-two-midterms-funk I was in. I only did 5 kilometres tonight BUT there it is. Better than nothing. Took me 30 minutes like, on the nose -I was surprised, actually; felt like I was working harder than that. OH well!

Mr. Man is playing video games and admitted he wants to play for a bit so I'm taking a book to the bath to continue the post-midterm chillax. I know, you WISH you were as relaxed as I'm going to be in a few minutes.... ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just took a bath too! Even exfoliated and moisturized pretty much everything :D

I love baths... maybe a little too much, but it's cool

Anyway, tell me how your midterms went on sunday.

-Your slightly metro buddy who you think's full of himself :p