Sometimes I'm a dummy...

So the past few days I've been fighting off a wee bit of a cold - not so bad that it's hindered my exercise for the most part (I ran 6K with it on Saturday! How bad can it be?!) BUT this morning I woke up and it felt a little worse. So I DIDN'T run this morning. Dummy!

And on Thursday I have my first (of what seems like very very very many) midterm(s) so I didn't take my running gear to school today 'cause I need to study like a madman. When I got through part of today and realized I feel fine and the cold is a non-issue for my run today I figured I'd get it in tonight on Optimus Prime buuuuuut no go. Nights just always seem to be so jam-packed! If I'm running at home (or outside on at-home time) I HAVE to get it done relatively first thing in the morning or it won't happen.

Hopefully I will have some things to report for the rest of the week but so far it's been a bit of a write-off. Except yesterday I did a relatively intense strength-training workout for one of my labs. Doesn't help towards the 10K running goal, but it's better than nothing!

0 comments: