Reading Week

I've been trying to get to you for the last couple of days, but to no avail. And NOW it's Reading Week soooooooo I'm OUTTA' here for a few days!! We're packing up and heading to Ottawa to visit a bud and see...Parliament...hahaha

Basically, I had the week off, Mr. Man booked the week off and we figured what-the-heck let's GO somewhere! So that's where we're going. I'm super-de-duper excited.

Anyway, this week I ran....a couple of times. I think Thursday and Friday. Yes, that sounds right. Both times, though, were kinda' wimpy. I couldn't get my time under 30 minutes though it felt like death. WEIRD. Mi says she's been feeling it tough lately, too, so I dunno what's happened to us, but we appear to have hit like, a wall of slow-it-down sludge or something. I think that'll be next week's project, after we get back - busting back down to the 29-somethings so I can work on getting that time down to the SMART goal 26!!

So, sorry you've been out of the loop the last couple of days, and sorry in advance that you'll continue to be out of it for another few. BUT then I should be back.

Happy week-of-no-school!!

0 comments: