It Starts

So last Tuesday I was studying like mad for a midterm I had last Thursday (which hopefully went okay....) Tomorrow, Tuesday, I have two more midterms. I was planning to study for them over the weekend BUT Mr. Man was out of town and Little Miss and I went to visit my mom aaaaaannnnnndddddd......... we three had SUCH a lovely time but I oh-so-did-NOT get any studying done. Not any. So here it is, night before.... GAH!!

Mi suggested to me last week as I studied for my sport psych midterm that I stop being a last-minute studier and I said 'but it's two days before! That's not last minute!' For HER it is. It was pretty good, actually for me. It's something I want to work on this semester, but I seem to have just shot myself in the foot the last couple of days. But this is IT - after tomorrow's (possibly abysmal performance on) tests I am an EARLY STUDIER!! 'Cause if I stay on top of my studying and actually learn things before the night before I'll have TIME the night before for things like Optimus Prime. ;)

No workout today. We'll get it in tomorrow night after I put Little Miss to bed. Sound like a plan? A not-so-great plan, but it's the only one left....

5 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

I'm exactly the same way... especially with studying. You're doing better than me though--I usually start the morning of. haha!

Di said...

Just thought I would let you know I ran a mile today and it took me 13 minutes. I don't know how many K that is, but I know it is equal to slow. Ha ha maybe I will get faster, but probably not.

Anonymous said...

Now that i am the drill sargent lets add to the list of "Mi-attributes" oober nerd with heaps of discipline and committment. NOT! Two days before isn't far off what i do either - otherwise it isn't fresh. I don't have a bub... i can generally study when i please for as long as i please. Just a suggestion to fit your life - though i should practice what a preach.
Rev. Mi.

Red said...

hahaha Thanks for the encouragement, Shop Girl. Hopefully I did okay... oy!

Way to go, Di! I posted on Facebook the conversions for you. ;) hahaha

And MI, My drill sergeant. hahaha It's OKAY to be more perfect than me! It gives me something to aspire to! hahahaha But I DO need to study earlier because I DO have a bub. Sad, huh? ;)

Anonymous said...

Nothin' sad about havin' a bub...
Best job in the world i reckon.
And i know you do too red!
Cheers to motherhood.
Mi