OHmigosh!

Okay, okay. So I only have a few minutes today (since when has that ever kept me from writing novel-length posts? GEEZE.......) BUT I HAD to jump on and tell you about TODAY'S run.

That's right. I ran today. Voluntarily. Mi didn't even DRAG me to the track today, I did it all by my onesie. I did meet UP with Mi, of course... right after she'd done some seriously intense interval training in her training principles lab - yikes! I'm a little scared for mine on Friday, now.... hahaha

ANYWAY.

NEW BEST TIME: (that's right, folks! I set a new best time on FRIDAY and another AWESOME one today! I'm faster than FLASH....is he fast?? I'm not all up on the Flash thing - I probably should have picked a different character. But I digress.)

27:58

BOO ya!!

Remind me, if you think of it, to take my wii fit stats tomorrow morning and see if there's any progress with ShopGirl's Challenge..... At least I'm progressing on a couple of the SMART goals! :D

4 comments:

stephs.unforgettable.moments said...

RED!!!!!

Congrats on the second increase in time! I am uberly proud like you wouldn't believe! Keeep going!

Anonymous said...

take your stats?
Did you say stats?
I should start studying.
mi.

Red said...

Oh yeah! I forgot - hahaha DARN it I already ate breakfast....

I'll go do it right now. ;) Though I may not post for a while - I haven't decided yet if I'm RESTING today or doing 6....I'll probably 'rest' tomorrow aside from soccer so maybe I should do 6 today.

But I'm a little achy..... [sigh]

Anonymous said...

I've got a little ache too. Especially my lower legs - it's all the jumping in 3P91 so today i'm going to walk... that's going to be about it. Tomorrow i'll do something... maybe spin?!