The Time Crunch

Only taking a minute tonight - I started the day at 6:30 getting ready for an exercise prescription and functional fitness assessment 8am midterm, then stayed on campus studying for my 4pm kinesiology stats midterm with a break at 12:30 for sport psych AND finished the day off with exercise physiology from 5-6:30pm.

Yeah, today SUCKED. I worked longer and harder - OHmigosh. It's so much easier to put in a 12-hour workday, I find, than to put in 10.5 hours of SCHOOL, you know? Just...my HEAD hurts!! I can't THINK that much...gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

I should have broken it up with a run, but I was desperately in need of the time (I could focus BEFORE my brain fell apart) to study for the stats test as the oh-so-wonderful Little Miss who I oh-so-very-much adore would NOT sleep yesterday at nap time sooooo I missed my planned study time during the day yesterday, and couldn't get really into it while keeping an eye on her major-destruction activities in our living room.

I felt like hooey until I got to soccer tonight and started running around. BOY did that feel good. And with the exception of my newfound inability to directly pass the ball (what the heck happened to my foot's sense of direction?!) I feel like I PLAYED well. I love it when I play well. It's so much fun when I play well. We can be losing umpteen-thousand to none but if I'm playing well I DON'T care.

Moral of today's story? Play soccer after a crappy day.

OH yeah, and I did WiiFit myself yesterday morning - I don't remember the BMI result, don't want to calculate it myself 'cause I'm feeling quite lazy (did you just READ how insanely productive and taxing my day was already???)BUT the weight, after breakfast ;) was 166.7. WHICH is only .7 off my lowest-since-baby soooo we're doing something at least okay!! I'll check again pre-breakfast if I remember tomorrow as that's how the 166.0 was attained - gotta' keep control in the testing for the tests to be valid!! ;)

0 comments: