Killing Time

I think I found the time - it's right HERE!! Here while I wait for my class to start in 25 minutes....

This morning I actually got up and ran on Optimus Prime. It was fantastic. I put 'Enchanted' in my computer, plugged in the speakers, and went for a good 5K. Well, a bit of a wimpy 5K, but Optimus Prime and I are still getting used to each other. AND I hadn't had breakfast - not really sure how to get that one all sorted out... anyway.

OH, and some AWESOME news: I had an academic advising appointment today and found out that not ONLY can I graduate next spring, as in, I only have a year left, BUT I only have 4 credits left to get, which MEANS in one year without taking any summer classes and taking a lighter course-load than I've had this year I can GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, yeah. So that's fantastic. :)

AND here's something fun to kill some MORE time (I stole it from PosseRae's blog...THANKS my friend!)

ONE WORD ANSWERS
1. Where is your phone? Bag
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3.Your hair color? Skunked
4. Your Mother? Gorgeous
5. Your Father? Hilarious
6. Your favorite thing? Little Miss
7. Your dream last night? Probing (HA!!!)
8. Your dream/goal? Retirement....
9. The room you're in? Lecture
10. Your hobby? athletics
11. Your fear? prodding
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Progressing
13. Where were you last night? Sleeping
14. What you're not? Simple
15. One of your wish-list items? Moving
16. Where you grew up? Haven't ;)
17. The last thing you ate? Cereal-bar
18. What are you wearing? Black
19. Your TV? relaxing
20. Your pet? psychotic
21. Your computer? lifeline
22. Your mood? fantastic
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Freeing
25. Something you're not wearing? Watch
26. Favorite store? Smart Set
27. Your Summer? Inside
28. Love someone? Fervently
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Constantly
31. Last time you cried? Overwhelming
32. Something you crave? Lunch!
33. Why you blog? motivation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! One more year! That's the situation I'll be in by the end of this semester...I'll only have 4 credits left as well! But I'll probably take 2 years to do it, not one, as I don't think going to school full-time having just adopted a toddler will work very well. But I can definitely feel your excitement!