Where does the time go?

Okay okay, so the treadmill's up, it's amazing, it's beautiful, it looks like Optimus Prime moved into my office, and I LOVE it.

I've been meaning to take the set-up picture all week and write about my first run and my latest LOWEST WEIGHT ON RECORD ;) BUT where is the TIME?! I can't believe how much time just seems to have FLOWN by this week! WOW!

Anyway, we got the treadmill set up, it's HUGE, but not nearly as huge as the box. It fits in the office, but now the office doesn't fit in the office so well, so we have to work on that. ;) BUT it's fantastic and I love it. It's so pretty!! I ran on it on Friday. Haven't again since 'cause it was a super-super-super busy weekend, BUT hopefully this week will be better.

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm still here and still trying to stay accountable to you.

OH, and that when I weighed myself on WiiFit....the other day.... Thursday, maybe? I forget.... ANYWAY, I was 166.0lbs, which means I'm rid of ALL the Christmas-break weight PLUS an additional .2 lbs, which I will definitely accept. AND 5.5 down since starting ShopGirl's Challenge.

AND on Thursday night at soccer (go CHIMPS!) I ended up playing like, the whole game (at least it felt like it) up in midfield/forward and I scored another goal. Felt good. :)

Okay, that's enough nothing for today. Ciao!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is excellent to hear! I am very proud of you... is that weird, haha, well I am. Anyway, I really need to get moving and get myself in better shape, all this sitting around isn't doing anything for my health, or my figure. The other day I was cleaning, and I pulled a whole bunch of muscles - how sad is that! Just cleaning! Anyway, I'm going to go read the other entries I've missed. Can't wait to see you Fri - Do you know who this message is from yet? I have to come up with a secret identity name like yours. I'm thinking Movie Girl... but I may not come with you on Tuesday to the show. Haha, I just realized this probably isn't the appropriate spot for huge long personal messages, but anyway there you have it! I don't really have any kind of filter, haha. But no, I just really wanted to say you are fantastic and I think what you are doing is incredible! :)