Overtraining? Naw!

Okay, WHAT a day for exercise! PHEW! hahaha

Started with an easy 5K around the track in the morning after class with Mi. I mean, easy as in, my personal goal this morning was just to get the stupid thing finished. We were not running very hard, my breathing was under control (which NEVER happens) so I KNEW we were going SUPER SUPER slow.

Then we finished it. In 29:20!! YUP, that's right! We shaved 38 seconds off from last week - INSANE! And I didn't even notice we were doing it!! That drill sergeant of mine is TRICKY....hahaha BOOM, baby! 29:20!! Oh yeah, I'll take it!!

THEN I came home. A couple of times, actually, but one time I came home and got to work outside getting rid of the snow in front of the house the plow had left so I couldn't park my car where I always park it. SO we ran the fastest 5K known to man (hahahahahahaha riiiiiiiiiight) this morning and I shoveled for 40 minutes this afternoon... BOY I was pooped.

WAIT, that's not enough for one day! NOOOOOOOoooooo.... I had SOCCER tonight!! GAH!

Thankfully we had no goalie sooooo The Gazelle started in net and quickly switched out for....yours truly! I'm not nearly as bad as I remember being, but goal is far from being my strength. I let two in. OH well.

And now, movement is done. I'm going to bed. :)

0 comments: