Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEE

That's right! TODAY I'm officially closer to 30 than not. Mr. Man and I have had quite the discussion about this over the last couple of days anticipating my birthday, and now that it's here I can't deny it anymore. I am on my way to being a grown-up. ;) hahaha

This is actually the first birthday I've ever had where I've felt the need to suddenly start trying NOT to admit my age. I certainly hope I never ever get to the point where I don't want to divulge my age or am tempted to fudge the numbers - that seems SO RIDICULOUS - but 30 is so much closer to 26 than any other number I've been thus far, and that for some reason has me a little weirded out. I'm feeling old today.

Probably the most blah birthday day I've had thus far (we celebrated last night with the parentals and Uncle Brav - my mom and dad and brother - and had OH so wonderful a night. I'm referring specifically to the date on which my birthday falls); 8:00am class, to start. BLECH! Good thing it's my sport psych class and I'm totally jazzed to be learning all about motivation right now!!

Anyway, I went home between some of my classes today; Little Miss is at day care, so I had the whole house to myself!

SO FAR TODAY
60 minutes yogilates :D - it was a nice break at home - put the cats outside, Little Miss wasn't home - BOOYAH free time!!
I hope to get at least 30 minutes of something active in after Little Miss goes to bed tonight, but had a few minutes NOW, waiting for class to start, so figured I'd post. Expect that I'll have done another 30 minutes of something later on. ;)

Wii Fit Measures:
Weight: 175.0 lbs
BMI: 28.13

OH and one of my birthday presents (YAY!) is a SHOPPING TRIP with Mommy Dearest (parental unit numero Mom-O) which I am WAY too stoked about, but I think we're both going to be a little too busy in the near future to get it done SO I'm thinking I'm going to make THAT my uber motivation and see if I can't get some more of this Jelly Doughnut off with a little more speed so I have greater success whilst trying on clothing. I have to get my head around this a bit more and set and actual GOAL, but I will definately let you know! :D

2 comments:

Jennifer Rae said...

Life only gets better every year. Be proud of who you are and all the life you have lived!!!!

Shop Girl* said...

I always try not to focus on the number, but on what I want to accomplish during those 12 months. SO think of today as the starting point to work towards something you really want to do this year. :)