Okay, so I know the numbers don't matter...

But it's OH so nice to see them moving DOWNWARDS! hahaha

TODAY
Did 32 minutes of Wii Fit silliness after putting Little Miss to bed. Advanced step (I can't figure out how to get 'perfects' when I step OFF the board - it's driving me NUTS!), advanced rhythm boxing, island lap run (that was ridiculous - running on the spot for 15 minutes? HOLY BORING already!!) and this fun little candle flicker game which is supposed to have something to do with focusing inwards. Whatever.
1 hr intermediate yogilates (yes, that's right! I'm officially an intermediate yogilateser! Huzzah!!)

Okay, but ONE thing about being an intermediate yogilateser - when he says to do a shoulder stand and put your hands on the back of your hips for support and then the whole on-t.v.-class puts their fingers on/around their rock-hard backs and midsections? Yeah, that's HARD TO DO when the stuff you're grabbing feels like jell-o. The shoulder stand is easy. The holding on to the jiggly parts is HARD.

I guess as these numbers go down so will the level of difficulty. ;) WOOHOO! hahaha

Wii Fit Measures
Weight: 175.3
BMI: 28.17

Definately the lowest numbers since starting. Cross your fingers for me that I can keep it up! Or down, I guess, would be more appropriate... :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Red!!!