Sick AGAIN

So, I seem to have more or less completely recovered from my short-lived cold only to have one day symptom-free and land myself feeling like THIS. WHAT the heck?!?! I have too much to DO to feel like this!! You're not supposed to feel like this on the first day of school! :( This is supposed to wait until a big oral presentation or something, so you have a seriously awesome excuse for turfing your cookies in front of the class or completely losing your voice...... GAH!!

Anyway, before I realized, I think, HOW sick I am today I got 30 minutes in on the Wii Fit - hooray!! hahaha I'm literally going to kill myself trying to fit into my not-so-baggy pre-pregnancy jeans. Awesome.

YESTERDAY, besides my weight being through the roof due to a late-at-night body test (Little Miss absolutely SKIPPED her nap yesterday. It was a long day. Maybe I'm sick now because I spent all my everything yesterday....) was awesome - I found the courage and tried the next level up for yogilates HOORAY! I ripped the living room apart so I'd have enough space to do it, which may or may not have been necessary. Anyway, I did it, I rocked it, it was good.

TODAY:
Already reported 30 mins Wii Fit - REALLY low intensity because though I didn't know I was dying I didn't feel near 100% this morning. AND I probably wouldn't have gotten so sweaty and gross if our air conditioner was working today sooo...OH well.
Walked around campus oodles.
Wii Fit Measures:
Weight - 177.9
BMI - 28.59

Previous to last week, though there seemed to be a bit of an all-over-the-place with my weight this super-cool graph did show a downward trend, which was awesome. As of LATE though, it's just all over the place. Downward trend has been completely erased. I'm as heavy as ever! I'm not really sure what I'm doing differently other than I keep getting/feeling deathly ill and have therefore not been running. Maybe once I can swallow again and I work out my scheduling, I can find the time to hit the trails again, and we'll see if that's my secret.

0 comments: